Visit a Paint Your Own Pottery (PYOP) Studio this Holiday Season to Create One-of-a-Kind Gifts
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Posted by: Laura Hollis
CCSA Invites People to Visit a Paint Your Own Pottery (PYOP) Studio this Holiday Season to Create Heartwarming One-of-a-Kind Gifts
A PYOP studio is ideal for parents with babies and toddlers who want to capture their little one’s handprint or footprint on a piece of pottery. Plus, it’s the perfect place for businesses that want to turn a holiday office party into something festive and fun for everyone.
BOCA RATON, Fla. (PRWEB) November 12, 2019
The holiday season is just around the corner, which means millions of people will struggle to discover gift ideas for the special people on their list. To avoid the stress and make gift hunting a delightful experience instead of a difficult ordeal, the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is inviting people of all ages and artistic backgrounds — from absolute beginners to seasoned artisans — to head to a local PYOP studio, where they can create heartwarming one-of-a-kind gifts for everyone on their list, from friends and family members to co-workers and teachers.
According to the CCSA, which is not-for-profit trade association that serves the needs of ceramic and PYOP studios and suppliers around the world, here are the 10 key reasons why PYOP studios are the ideal source for gifts this holiday season:
1. Each gift is guaranteed to be 100% unique, whether it involves pottery painting, glass fusing, creating with clay, canvas painting, mosaics, board art, and many other possibilities. This is perfect for giving something truly special to recipients who are notoriously difficult to shop for, since they “already have everything.”
2. Each gift can be personalized and customized for each recipient’s personal preferences, such as favorite color, theme, design, images and text (e.g. imprinting a personalized platter with the recipient’s name).
3. All materials and instruction are provided by skilled and friendly PYOP staff. All that people need to bring with them is their imagination.
4. People of all ages are warmly welcomed — including those who don’t believe that they have any artistic skills yet will discover to their awe and amazement that they certainly do!
5. Most PYOP studios operate on a drop-in basis, and as such advance scheduling and booking is typically not required.
6. Family members and friends can visit a PYOP studio as a group to experience a fun and festive event that everyone looks forward to, and fondly remembers long afterwards.
7. Parents with toddlers and newborns can capture their little one’s handprint or footprint on a piece of pottery, which they can keep as a precious family heirloom, or give to an overjoyed grandparent or other relative.
8. Making beautiful, quality and unique gifts at a PYOP studio is refreshingly affordable. There is no risk of getting carried away and busting a gift-buying budget. Plus, there are no stressed out shoppers and employees to navigate.
9. Most PYOP studios are family-run small businesses. People who create gifts at a local PYOP studio can feel great about where their money is going.
10. A PYOP studio is the perfect place for business holiday parties, where colleagues can create, collaborate and celebrate together. PYOP studio owners are happy to provide advice on team building exercises to support various goals (e.g., problem solving, collaboration, communication, diversity, etc.).
Commented CCSA executive director Dena Pearlman: “For many people, the biggest source of anxiety around gift giving, is that they don’t want to disappoint recipients. But there is nothing at all disappointing about giving someone a hand-made creation from a PYOP studio. For many years to come — perhaps the rest of their lives — recipients will fondly recall that someone took the time to create something special and unique for them. It will put a smile on their face and warm their heart, and isn’t that what essentially defines the very best gifts of all?”
A full list of CCSA-member PYOP studios is available at https://www.paintyourownpottery.com. For all other details, including media inquiries, contact Dena Pearlman at (888) 291-2272 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facebook users can also follow the CCSA at https://www.facebook.com/ccsapaintyourownpottery or connect with PYOP fans across the world at https://www.facebook.com/Paint-Your-Own-Pottery-206166622756971/.
About the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association
The Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is a not-for-profit trade association serving the needs of ceramic and paint your own pottery studios and suppliers around the world. The Mission of the CCSA is to promote creativity and excitement about our industry and be a resource for our members. Whether you're a seasoned studio owner or someone who is thinking about opening your own Paint Your Own Pottery studio, this is the place to be. Learn more at https://www.ccsaonline.com.