US Studio Membership
- Our supplier partnerships help members save hundreds and thousands of dollars every year.
- Each studio member receives a dedicated one-pager in our Studio Locator. This is intended to increase your exposure and drive you more leads.Your studio gets the benefit of $10,000 spent on advertising each year will drive more traffic through your doors.
- Quarterly Project Guides complete with supply list, instructions, photos, patterns, time to complete, and estimated cost per camper.
- Download customizable marketing resources, including press releases and ad templates, plus use CCSAs stock photo database.
- Get access to all the technical and management materials you need to run your business, like safety posters and employee forms.
- You'll get our quarterly magazine, CCSA Today, chock full of industry news and success stories from owners just like you.
- Access to our private CCSA Facebook Chat site – where you can ask questions, get advice, get answers, network, and interact with those who have walked this path your on.
- Only members can purchase our Retail Guide to Opening and Operating Your PYOP, a step-by-step guide to launching a studio or expanding one to the next level.
- Receive ongoing mentoring at events and year-round through our online forums and communication system.
- Stay up to date on industry trends at the CCSA Annual Convention, where members receive significant discounts on registration, accommodations, classes, and more.
Annual Dues:$275Quarterly payment options are available
Have you been exploring the possibilities of opening your own PYOP Studio? Not sure where to start? Whether it’s just a dream keeping you up at night or you’re well on your way to opening day, the Discovery Membership is the membership for you.
The Discovery Membership includes a one year membership to the CCSA and our Retail Guide to Opening and Operating Your PYOP Studio.
As a CCSA Member you’ll receive access to our website which houses:
- The CCSA Today magazine 4 times a year – full of ideas, articles, and inspiration.
- Member Discounts for art suppliers, rental cars, office supplies, printing, and much more!
- Access to our private CCSA Facebook Chat site – where you can ask questions, get advice, get answers, network and interact with those who have walked this path your on.
- Quarterly Camp Project Guides that include everything you’ll need to plan, start and run your camps. These include clay, canvas, pottery, glass, mixed media and other projects with photos, project directions and estimated time and cost per camper.
You’ll also receive our Retail Guide to Opening and Operating Your PYOP Studio. This guide is intended to give you a head start on opening a successful Paint-Your-Own Pottery (PYOP) studio. Most answers found in this guide have been asked and answered by individuals interested in opening their own studio. It includes information on:
- Writing a business plan
- Picking a location
- Negotiating a lease
- Designing your studio
- Inventory and supplies
- Financial information from current CCSA Studio owners
- Accounting systems
- And much, much more
We'll also send you a complete list of supplier member Pottery Consultants that you can guide you down the path to opening your own studio.
The Discovery Membership is $375 and includes one year membership to the CCSA and the Retail Guide to Opening and Operating Your PYOP Studio – the guide alone is sold to non-members for $250 and to members for $125. Enjoy the savings and all the benefits that come with purchasing the membership and the guide together.
*Choose your membership level when you start registration